Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

SALE ON INSPIRATIONAL PENDANTS THRU AUGUST

It's time to start shopping for Christmas, believe it or not, and I have put my inspirational pendants on sale so you can stock up. I'm busy making more right now. Love, faith, hope, destiny, inspire, believe, trust, family, and friends - there will be something available for everyone.

Of course I am hoping to have a large inventory of inexpensive gifts for you this year since everyone is watching their pennies. There will be more refrigerator and office magnets coming up so if you want more than one set of anything, just email me and let me know so that I have time to make them up for you.

I am thinking of adding a line for children and making bottle cap pendants for them to put on their backpacks or hang from their sneakers. Feedback, anyone?

Summer is on its way out - and those of us in the Valley of the Sun are happy to see it go! This was the hottest July on record, I think.

No comments: